Do you want to get more information about what you need in order to obtain your Mechanical Engineering N2 certificate. Then this article will help you answer some of the questions you are having.
Mechanical Engineering N2 has five course that you can choose from and the subjects in these course are slightly different. The following are the five courses:
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING N2: MOTOR AND DIESEL
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING N2: FITTING AND TURNING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING N2: BOILERMAKING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING N2: WELDING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING N2: MILWRIGHT
GET ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED FROM REQUIREMENTS AND THE SUBJECTS YOU NEED TO STUDY AS WELL AS THE DURATION OF THE STUDIES.
ONLINE STUDIES FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
You can now study and prepare for your mechanical engineering through online studies. Click Here to get more information.